We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have exciting news! We will resume our normal business hours Tuesday, May 12th. As we prepare to see patients regularly again, we want to inform you, our patient family, of the additional steps we have taken to ensure your health and safety at Monroe Family Dentistry.
- Pre-Appointment Screening: Our office will communicate with patients prior to appointments to review new office protocols and ask pre-treatment screening questions.
- Parking Lot Reception: We ask patients to remain in their vehicles upon arrival at our office. The dental team will notify patients by phone when we are prepared to welcome them to the treatment area. We ask that patients arrive to their appointment alone. Visitors will be asked to wait in their vehicles. These procedures help to abide current social distancing measures and limit patient-to-patient contact.
- In-Office Screening: Upon entering the reception area, a team member will meet you, obtain your body temperature, and verify your answers to the pre-appointment screening questions.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment: All team members will wear masks continuously while present in the office. Your clinical team will be utilizing n95 masks, as well as face shields and eye protection.
- Patient Attire: When possible, patients should wear a mask upon arrival to the practice. In addition, you may want to bring your own blanket or dress warmly, Our treatment areas will be kept at a lower temperature due to the additional protective equipment our team will be wearing.
These new protocols we have set in motion will work in conjunction with our existing infection control measures to mitigate disease transmission. Our team cares deeply about your safety and we will continue to take extreme caution to maintain an exceptionally clean environment. For updates on our increased safety protocols check us out on Facebook. We will use these platforms to keep patients updated and informed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 864-268-0936.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you again.